facebook_pixel

24 HOUR FAT LOSS STACK


Master Shredder

$85.40$199.29

Clear
SKU: MS-STACK-COMBO Category: Tag:

Additional information

Weight N/A
Master Shredder Stack

1 Month Supply – 10% Total Savings, 2 Months Supply – 20% Total Savings, 3 Months Supply – 30% Total Savings

Alpha Dreams Flavor

Tropical Terminator (Fruit Punch)

  • Advanced Shredding Stack
  • All Day Energy, All Night Recovery
  • Powerful REM Sleep Formulation
  • Torch Fat Cells
  • Metabolism igniter

24 HOUR FAT LOSS + AESTHETICS BUILDER

24 HOUR FAT LOSS 

Torch fat cells 24 hours per day with the world’s strongest shredding stack. One serving of Alpha Shredder in the morning, and another in the afternoon ensures you will have all day fat loss with 6 lethal fat burning ingredients + the only Shredder that has Matcha Green Tea + MCT Oil! Combine this with One delicious scoop of Alpha Dreams to complete the Master Shredder Stack. This powerful duo gives you everything you need to burn fat 24 hours per day and sculpt aesthetics!

SHREDDED AESTHETICS

Here at Alpha Lion we believe in Shredded Aesthetics, and that starts with maximizing recovery and allowing your muscles to absorb all of the crucial amino acids and electrolytes they need to function at their best! The problem with most fat burners is they leave your body stripped off electrolytes and crucial amino acids meaning you LOSE MUSCLE MASS when burning fat. The Master Shredder Stack ensures that you keep your muscles primed for growth and recovery.

PRESERVE YOUR MUSCLE WHEN YOU SHRED!

Alpha Dreams 6 powerful matrix’s will combine to replenish everything your body needs to sculpt Shredded Aesthetics! The Master Shredder stack ensures you don’t lose your gains, just lose the ugly fat! Without the Alpha Dreams inclusion, you are not replenishing your muscles most important electrolytes and amino acids each night, which means as your fat loss regimen goes on you start to lose muscle mass, strength, and energy levels to train at peak intensity. The end result is a physique that does not live up to your peak potential – and Alpha Lion is all about becoming the most epic version of yourself!

Don’t Be Like The 98% Of Guys Who LOSE MUSCLE while SHREDDING

Step 1 – All Day Fat Loss + Energy Igniter!

  • Advanced Fat Loss Matrix
  • All Day Energy Igniter without the crash
  • Dramatically accelerates the body’s fat-burning process, while inhibiting fat formation
  • Metabolism Igniter
  • Suppress appetite and emotional cravings to reduce caloric intake

Directions: As a dietary supplement take 1 serving (3 capsules) before breakfast. For the best results take another serving (3 capsules) after lunch. Do not exceed 2 servings (6 capsules) per day.

Women: As above but assess tolerance with 1-2 capsules first.

Step 2 – Burn Fat & Get Shredded While You Sleep!

  • Shield of Defense From Alcohol, Caffeine, and Stress
  • Ignite Your Body’s 2 Most Anabolic Fat Burning Hormones (Fat Loss + Gains)
  • Maximize Your Anabolic REM Sleep instantly
  • Burn Fat while you sleep
  • Increase The Speed of Muscle Recovery (Even after Leg Day!)

Directions: As a dietary supplement mix 1 scoop with 8-10 ounces of water approximately 30 minutes before going to sleep.

Get Shredded 2x FASTER With The MASTER SHREDDER STACK

 

The 100% No Risk Promise

Order with confidence

Try it out for 30 days and if it doesn’t work for you, you’ll get your money back!
There’s absolute no-risk in giving it a try.

Best Value

ONE MONTH SUPPLY

$85.40 (Save 10%)

Buy Now

TWO MONTHS SUPPLY

$151.84 (Save 20%)

Buy Now

THREE MONTHS SUPPLY


$199.29 (Save 30%)

Buy Now